Jessica Christophillis focuses her practice on family law issues such as divorce, child custody, asset and debt division, and marital separation. In addition, Jessica also aids our clients in the preparation of Wills and Advance Directives.
Jessica began her career as an associate at Tucker Wells Medical, a small family owned business, where she played an integral part streamlining the business process by implementing POS and inventory management systems and aided in tax planning strategies important to the small business owner. From there, Jessica worked as an Experienced Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers where she focused on tax compliance and planning for individuals, LLCs, partnerships, and corporations. Jessica's experience dealing with issues that affect both the individual and the small business owner are what drive her practice at Christophillis & Gallivan, P.A.
The legal issues that Jessica focuses on often involve financial ramifications that affect an individual's future. By looking at the issues through a financial lens, Jessica is able to help clients create solutions that are tailored to the client's individual needs and create a positive outcome during a time of uncertainty.
Jessica is also a South Carolina Family Court Certified Mediator and has helped many couples mediate their case to a successful resolution without the need for a lengthy contested trial. By applying her experience in both the financial sector and her years of experience handling family law cases, Jessica is able to navigate all of the issues that affect couples during their divorce or child custody case.
Jessica lives in Greenville with her husband and their two children.
- South Carolina, 2008
- L.L.M.- Northwestern School of Law, 2009
- J.D.- University of South Carolina School of Law, 2008
- B.S., Accounting, magna cum laude, University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business, 2005
- Senator Hugh Leatherman, South Carolina Senate
- Senator Walter G. Ryberg, South Carolina Senate
- The Honorable Paul W. Garfinkel- Family Court Judge
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville County Bar Association
- S.C. Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- S.C. Bar, Family Law Division
- Phi Beta Kappa, alumni
- Alpha Delta Pi, alumnae
- Graduate, Houston Family Law Trial Institute at the South Texas College of Law (2015)
- South Carolina Family Court Certified Mediator
- Speaker- National Business Institute- Advanced Family Law
- Greenville Business Magazine "Legal Elite of the Upstate-Family Law Attorneys" (2016)
- Greenville Magazine “Best and Brightest, 35 and Under” (2013)